2013. február 28., csütörtök

Pleasures in the Dressing Room



Special thanks to Livi for the translation! Without her work, my grammar would be a complete disaster.

************************************************************

”I swear this is better than sex!” said Star, leaning on her arms, throwing back her head as she sat down on the bench of the changing room.
”If you say so…” I answerd as I took my seat next to her, kicking off my shoes.
”Why?” she glanced at me with her eyes of steel, while twitching out the rubber ring of her hayblonde hair, letting out its mellowness. ”Haven’t you enjoyed it?”
I smiled slightly. We might had different views about what was pleasure and what wasn’t, but doing gymanstics for two long hours had not really been a joy for me. However, we had worked our bodies pretty well. There was a thin layer of sweat all over my skin, my heart was racing like it was about to jump out of it’s place and my musles were hurting in a good way. (Though it might won’t be that good within a few hours.)
”That’s one thing what I enjoy” I said to her, avoiding to answer, while we were both busy peeling off our sweaty clothes from our bodies. ”But I’m curious what would have been the reaction of Robi’s, if he had heard that.”
”It was a low blow” said Star furiously as she saw my smug smile, she even punched me in the shoulder.
”Why? If you cum from working out, you don’t even need him” I kept teasing her.
”Stop it!” interrupted Roni. ”I hate when you’re fighting.”
”Who’s fighting?” Star gleared an innocent smile at her ”I was simply saying that this little working out had been pretty good. Really… refreshing.”
”I’m joining in” I said, raising my hands, while I was still trying to slow down my heartbeats but my body kept pumping like I had never ever stopped training.
”Okay then” smiled Roni. ”That’s what I think too. Thank you for bringing us here, Brigi!”
”No big deal” I answered and puckered up my lips.
When I had offered that the three of us could come around here at the nearby gym on one afternoon I really hadn’t thought that we would end up like this. Though I didn’t really have any reason to complain. I was the one who wanted to work out and besides these two I really had to work my body to its limits. Maybe too much.
”I feel like I could fuck through the whole night” said Star leaning her head back again.
”Is Robi ready at hands?” I grinned at her, but she payed no attention to the hint about her boyfriend.
”You saw the coach” she continued like I haven’t said anything. ”God, I would have given him a blowjob right there.”
”It was not that hard to realize it while he was yelling at us the whole time” said Roni and she leaned her back against the wardrobe, starting to get off her clothes. ”Like he was trying to make us do a commando-training. By the way” she was grinning at Star too ”you would give a blowjob to anybody that has a thing between his legs worth mentioning.”
”Shut up Veronika!” hissed Star throwing her creased top that she had just got off into her friend’s face.
”Hey!” protested the addressed, while she was spitting from the sweat, which the top was soaking in. ”You know how I hate when you call me like that.”
”Excuse me, your highness!” grinned Star in a sarcastic way ”But seriously!” she was back to her original topic. ”That guy was simply perfect. Those wide shoudlers, the mascular chest, his six pack… Mmm! I bet his tool is as big as pole.”
”If Robi heard this…” Roni was swinging her head, grinning.
”Hey! I’m not his wife or anything… Anyway if I were his wife honesty still wouldn’t mean that I were blind.”
”Sucking an other man’s dick is not quite a honest thing” looked Roni at her with faked seriousness.
”Oh, look who’s talking!” replied Star with the furiousness of a little girl ”I saw you checking that guy next to us out! If watching could cause pleasure the whole place would had been soaking in his sperm. I don’t think Laci would be happy.”
”You little witch!” hissed Roni, but her glittering eyes gave her away, she was having fun. ”Laci knows and respects the fact that I can’t resist a charming body.”
”Well yes” I said. ”If he hasn’t got anything like that, he is forced to tolerate that you’re looking for it at others.”
”Look who’s talking!” laughed Roni. ”Zoli isn’t that mascular either, moreover…”
”So what?” I shrugged. I wasn’t even playing this insult-game at all, wether it was a joke or not. ”That’s not the reason I love him. I would rather love a man who is thinner or weaker if he was funny, kind and romantic. It’s way better than a bodybuilder with lack of emotion. And by the way he’s tongue is good as hell!”
I didn’t know either why I had said this latter thing but I simply couldn’t handle myself.
Star was might right. Even if this hard training wasn’t as good as sex itself, its effect was similar. The pumping pain in my body bacame a nearly sensual bliss. My heart was racing and the simply tought of Zoli kissing me then kneeling between my thighs to part my lips with his fingers to make place to his tongue… It wasn’t like a vision as I usually see it any day when he smiled at me in mischievous way. Still my pussy was throbbing and I felt that the sweat that soaked my thighs was mixing with the drops of an other kind of liquid.
”By the way” Roni’s voice brought me back to reality as she looked at Star again ”if you had desired that coach that much you wouldn’t had too much to do. He had been gazing at you that I had begun to feel awkward.”
”Well, what sould I do? I attract men.” replied Star innocently, while she was taking off her bra.
”And not without a reason” I grinned at her and draw my hand towards her to squize one of her nipples gently with my thumb to twitch it. In response she was just grinning, looking at me with sparkling eyes. She was really a beauty.
She was twenty-two with the body of a model. Tough she was a littlte short comparing to those long-thighed girls rampaging about on the catwalks, her shapes were well balanced making her even more one hell of a beauty. As she was sitting next to me wearing only a short with one leg pulled under her butt and with her back streightened on hat bench, I had a full view to her naked upper body… Her round breasts were nearly perfect. Not like the huge ones men crave for and not nearly visible little things either. Perfect. The way as they were bulging from the contour of her body…
Oh hell! I closed my eyes and shut my lids tightly to come back to reality. My mind was blank and my body became a continuous throbbing. It can’t be true that I was getting aroused by my own friend. But when I opened my eyes again and looked into those eyes of steel I saw it sparkling with desire. Or was it just my overactive imagination? Before I went crazy, I turned my gaze fastly and looked at Roni, who was no longer wearing her shorts. She was trying to get it into her sportsbag. At first I was grateful that she spoke, giving me the chance to handle this schizophrenic moment but then… she would rather stayed silent. But later I was grateful that she hadn’t and that she had done it this way.
”I don’t even care if he gazes like that” she said ”Of course it’s a flattering, but for a quicky… I’d rather went home right now, calling Laci to have a terrific night together.”
”The well-tried model, isn’t it?” laughed Star.
”Okay, just joke around! But still there’s something special when I feel his dick in my mouth. Its throbbing veins… The way I feel how the tension is building inside of it… The way he is getting closer and closer…”
”You’re talking about him like he was a greek god” teased Star.
”No, silly! Tough it’s far from me to disparage his sizes, it’s not the point. It’s not important that how big the thing I suck is… the only thing that is important that it is his thing. The man’s who I love.”
”Your decision” shrugged Star ”When I see a well-muscled man who’s dick is as sure big as its owners bodysize coming towards me I pull him into the first proper place without regretting and sort him out.”
”Like that guy at the other day?” grinned Roni.
I couldn’t help but imagine the scene. I simply couldn’t do anything against it. Tough I had only seen an incredibly good looking guy with a body of a bodyboulder coming towards us in the university corridor. He had stopped in front of us and asked something. I don’t remember what he had been asking about… the time? Had he been lost? Not important. Star had grabbed the chance immediately and she had offered that she would show him whatever he had been looking for. Had he really been looking for a classroom? But this is also not important. The next thing we had seen been Star driving the guy carefully into a seminary room where had no lesson been kept that day. We had only heard of the latter happenings from Star but even if she hadn’t told us we would had known it anyway. I would’d still pictured it like I was picturing it then how Star kneeled between the guy’s legs grabbing his enormous dick sucking its head with a nodding movement while he leaned back to the desk with his pants around his legs. The simple thought aroused me that much that I felt I could cum in any moment.
”Why not?” looked Star at Roni with a malicious grin ”As long as Robi doesn’t know about it it doesn’t hurt him. But that tool…”
She closed her eyes as she recalled the ominous scene and it was sensible that she was as aroused as me. Maybe even more since she was the one who had experienced it.
But Roni wasn’t listening. She started to get off her top as well, which was sticked to her body by her sweat.
”You fixed that guy up fast too” she started again ”But I’m satisfied with what I have.”
She turned wearing only her panties towards the scratched mirror hanging on the wall.
”Look at me now!” she expanded her hand slightly ”I can call myself lucky that Laci even cares about me.”
”What are you talking about?” asked Star faster than me and looked at her with narrow eyes.
”Just look at me!” continued she ”Who would want me?”
”Stop joking!” I let out a little laugh ”You are very nice.”
”Come on!” she went on ”Look at my breasts!”
”What about them?”
”They’re so small and peaky” she looked down at herself ”Maybe I should get a boobjob.”
”Don’t even think of that” I protested ”Even if you were right, they would be still better small and natural than those huge blowed up monsters!... But you wouldn’t even need them. You’re beautiful the way you are and you don’t have small breasts at all.”
I even surprised myself with the vehemence I had said this. But that’s what I thought. Roni was realy a beauty. If Star has a shape of a model Roni has it even more. She also had the height, the long legs and the slender body. She was tall and slim. For the first glance it seemed unreal how thin she was for her height, but this was also her sex appeal. She had everything what a woman needed and her sizes was exactly right. And the supple body attracted looks like magnet attracts iron. Of course she hadn’t got melon-sized breasts but she didn’t need them. They were still big and nicely round enough.
”Don’t comfort me!” went she on stubbornly and turned towards us ”Look at me!” she expanded her hands showings us her increadibly sexy breasts ”Tell me that they’re not too small!”
I would had told her that but it seemed effectiveless.
”Come here and touch them!” she looked at me finally saying the words with great vehemence.
”What?” I moaned with wide eyes. I don’t know why I was so stunned. There were nothing wrong about that. It was not like I was touching a man’s dick or anything… We were good friends since forever. There were nothing wrong about if I would touch her breasts a little. Especially if she asked for it. When I gripped Star’s breasts previously nothing bad had happened. But then…
”Come here” encouraged me Roni and grabbed my wrist pulling me up from the bench to stick my hand on to her breast.
She didn’t say a word, only looked at me questioningly but no word came out from my mouth. The hot flesh of her breast, which fitted perfectly into my palm was almost burning my skin. I’ve already told that they weren’t small. Exactly right, shapely and supple like Roni’s extremely seductive body.
I don’t know what came over me but I totally lost my head. My body was pulsing. I only felt my heart racing. I hadn’t even felt the pain from the training anymore. My mind was blank from some kind of solid cloud and it made me incapable of thinking.
My other hand moved instinctively as it rised and grabbed Roni’s other breast. My hands moved together as I started to sieze the soft swells.
Roni looked at me curiously and I stared into her brown eyes. Everything was clear tough my head was too heavy to think about this. She had no problem with her breasts. She knew it that they were exactly fine as the way they were. Of course every woman complained about their body at some level, but Roni had overreacted the whole thing. She wanted to reach what she eventually managed to reach. Which was me standing in front of her tenderly seizing her breasts.
She rised her hands and touched my naked tights. The touch of her fingers thrilled me like electric schock. Her eyes were burning with a strange flame. The same lust which I had been feeling and which I had discovered in Star’s eyes. And I wasn’t wrong at the case of my blonde friend, because she was sitting at the same posture glaring at us. It was almost awkward, however I was pretty much enjoying it then.
Roni moved her right hand a little higher passing through the lace of my panties to caress my naked upper body. My hands were still on her breasts our eyes locked together. We slowly leaned forward.
”Wait!” I whispered weakly ”What if somebody sees us?”
”Who cares?” moaned Roni and kissed me.
It was like if every particle of my body were exploded in a moment by the power of an atomic-bomb. Every scrap of me was screaming… from pleasure. I seized Roni’s breasts tighter and kissed her back vehemently. Her hand encouraged by the return of her kiss slipped along my back and grabbed the back of it under my tress. I felt Star’s glare which aroused me even more and made me being brave enough to do what followed.
I bursted open her lips with mine and pushed my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues fought a wild battle while her free hand which wasn’t grabbing my nape at that moment slipped into my panties that was soaking in my sweat and in the wetness of my pussy.
This made Star act. She jumped from the bench and stepped behind me embracing my waist. I felt her petite hands slipping on my breasts, her hot lips kissing my shoulder. I leaned my head back and from my lips which were parted from Roni’s mouth escaped my lustful moans. Roni kissed my chin and along my neck my upper body too and then she kneeled between my legs and twiched my panties down. As if she would wanted to prove that she can lick like Zoli could she grabbed my thights and slipped her tounge into my pulsing pussylips.
A few lick was enough to make me cum with screams. Afterwards my face goes red if I think about who could her me then but at that moment this was what bothered me the least. When the waves that rushed through my body softened I grabbed Star who was still kissing my shoulder from my back and turned her the way I could reach her lips and kissed her feverishly. She returned the kiss as well and I tucked my hand under her shorts and panties grabbing her ass while Roni was still continued licking my pussy.
For a while I was busy with the round cheeks then not pulling out my hands for even a moment I slipped my hands forward and started to caress her pulsing pussylips. Roni moved backwards for a moment from my groin to lick the liquids from her lips that was sticked to them and when she tucked her tongue back at its original place. I pushed my index finger into Star’s pussy. My girlfriend’s eyes widened as she couldn’t catch her breath but I felt through the throbbing of her body that she was enjoying it. This was proved by the renewed lust she kissed me back with after a moment of a heartbeat.
Only just a few moments passed when my chased body to its extremety was trembling again from bliss. The effect of my finger in Star’s pussy caused the same at her. Now she screamed her pleasure at the world making the whole institution trembling.
It was like all my power had left me with my last orgasm. I leaned back to the drawers with trembling legs instinctively embracing Roni’s waist who had raised from between my legs to kiss me again.
”Come!” whispered she taking the hands of both of us after a moment that seemed an eternety. She leaned us towards the showers.
Neither of us cared about who we might meet on that few meters. They were probably surprised by the sight of how a girl wearing only panties grabs her two girlfriends from who one is totally naked and the other wears only shorts and there’s unmistakeable pleasure on their faces.
When we reached the showers we chosed one randomly though every cabin could have been empty, who knows. I eagerly twiched down Star’s clothes while she teared Roni’s panties down vehemently with a loud scrunch.
We stood in the three-walled cabin and as the water poured onto us I pushed Roni to the backwall, kissing her. Star kneeled between her legs with a rush that she would suck any handsome guy’s dick. Like she would had done with the coach… who we never talked about again.
Roni was kissing me wildly, embracing my waist resting her hand on my butt. I felt her body pulsing and when it, thanks to Star’s tonguework, reached its limits her lips stiffened like they had been bursted open. Her hands squized my ass firmly as every particle of her body twiched from pleasure.
Star sat on her heels and looked up at us as she licked Roni’s moisture from her lips who pulled her up next to her without waiting a moment and kissed her vehemently. I leaned to the wall of the cabin enjoying the water trickling down through my body washing off the sweat and the liquids from between my thights. I watched as the two girls were kissing in front of me. But Roni didn’t let me rest for any moment. She didn’t look at me. She was looking Star with half-closed eyes, but she reached her hand towards me and grabbed my groin. Her index finger slipped into my pussy.
Within a few moments I cum for the third time. I have no idea how I was capable of holding with my trembling legs my body that I leaned to the wall.
”Your turn!”
At my intensified state I couldn’t tell who had said this sentence but I got the meaning of it. I pushed Star to the other wall of the cabin and I kneeled between her legs then.
It was strange as I pushed my tongue inside an other girl’s pussy especially one of my best friend’s but the extasy that tensed my body washed everything away. Roni twitched the rubberrings out of my hair and let my mellow black hair down with wild movements digging in it guiding my movements until I felt Star’s body tensing, filling my mouth with her juices.
We stayed like this for a long time in the cabin. We had to wash off the reproducting moisture in which sweat made only a little part. Finally we might only stopped because we had run out of energy. We only washed our bodies pantig and then we dried ourselves and got dressed.
The way home was like we had just walked a marathon even if my apartment was only a few corners away. We agreed that Roni and Star would stay at my place. That night was full of possibilities but because of our exhaustion we immediately lie down and sounded asleep.
Neither of us had the courage to talk about what had happened in the cabin next day. We acted like nothing happened at all. But I knew, I felt that not just me but they were hoping as well that this would happen again. And our boyfriends wouldn’t have to know about it.

2 megjegyzés:

FlagCounter

[URL=http://info.flagcounter.com/3p1k][IMG]http://s06.flagcounter.com/count/3p1k/bg_FFFFFF/txt_000000/border_CCCCCC/columns_2/maxflags_12/viewers_0/labels_0/pageviews_0/flags_0/[/IMG][/URL]